Where you think you will be destroyed God will show up.
What types of Fear do we have?
- Fear of failure
- Fear of success
- Lack of self worth
- Fear of our past catching up to our present
It’s not the thought of fear it’s the spirit of fear.
- The spirit of fear is sent to convince us that love makes us vulnerable and exposes us to harm and betrayal
- The spirit of fear is sent to overwhelm us, cloud our thoughts and convince us that we have no control over our minds.
For the Holy Spirit of God that he gave us does not contain a spirit of fear but of power, love and self control. (Timothy 1:7)
- 90% of pain comes from trusting people who are untrustworthy.
- Trusting their character
- Trusting their judgement in decision making
- Study the character of all the people whom you have any type of relationship with in your life.
- When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.
Look at the circumstances in your life and if you don’t see what you want, CREATE IT.