So last night I had a dream about this girl that hated me in high school. I was at this place and out of nowhere I saw this girl. I was like why is she here? I haven’t seen her in years. I remember in high school she wanted to fight me and made up all these lies about me. So in the dream she was so mean to me at first. Then out of nowhere she started being nice to me. I was so confused and then I woke up out of my dream.
My interpretation of this dream was even your enemies will turn into your friends when God steps into the equation. They will have no other choice but to be nice to you because they see what the Lord has done in your life.
When I asked God for clarity I got these two scriptures:
- 42 “Sit at My right hand, 43 Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.” (Luke 20:42-43 NKJV)
- We need to wait patiently for the Lord and let Him deal with our enemies.
- “You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.” (Psalms 23:5 NKJV)
- Our enemies can not touch us their weapons might form but they will not prosper.
- Our enemies will see firsthand what God will do in our life.