“And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to all, just as we do to you, so that He may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.”
I Thessalonians 3:12-13 NKJV
- RELATIONSHIP over religion. It’s knowing Daddy God and Jesus not knowing of them.
- You can’t call yourself a ‘Christian’ and have hate, bitterness, resentment, unforgiveness, etc in your heart. & be out here JUDGING others. That’s NOT who my Daddy Is. Y’all be out here putting a bad name on my Daddy. GOD IS LOVE. JESUS IS LOVE. This is why there is so much “church hurt”.
- The church needs to do better and stop looking for clout. It’s not about how many people attend church but about the SOULS being genuinely saved for Jesus Christ.
- I don’t care who grew up in a church. Stop playing with my Daddy just because you know of Him doesn’t mean you’re good and reaching heaven. You need to do the work in your heart. There’s more to being a Christian than the title and saying “I believe in Jesus or God”. You need to be actually living out your GOD given PURPOSE & not live in complacency.
- 21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’ (Matthew 7-21-23 NKJV)
- If you’re a Christian and not spreading the gospel and people don’t know you’re a Christian, you’re not a Christian at all. You’re lukewarm and double minded. You don’t know whether you want God or the world and you can’t serve two masters.
- 24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. 25 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? (Matthew 16:24-26 NKJV)