“They will fight against you, But they shall not prevail against you. For I am with you,” says the Lord, “to deliver you.”
Jeremiah 1:19 NKJV
- Daddy God & Jesus fights our battles.
- He sets a table before us in the presence of our enemies.
- You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. (Psalms 23:5 NKJV)
- It does not matter how many people rise up against you. If Daddy God is for you, the battle is already won.
- When you start walking in your purpose you will have a lot of enemies. This means you are doing something right. The devil does not attack what is not valuable. If all hell is breaking loose in your life, you are destined for greatness.
- Pray for your enemies.
- But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,” (Matthew 5:44 NKJV)
- When you feel like the spiritual warfare is too intense. Pray but add FASTING to it.
- Is this not the fast that I have chosen: To loose the bonds of wickedness, To undo the heavy burdens, To let the oppressed go free, And that you break every yoke?” Isaiah 58:6 NKJV